“From rock to the blues, this year’s songwriting class has been able to adapt to a variety of music with creativity and enthusiasm. It is a most engaging course, because all facets of music are emphasized.”
regarding Wiley’s Songwriting Workshop for the International Leadership Conferences,
sponsored by the American Youth Foundation (ages 16-21)
Let your students express themselves in a modern style that remains wholesome and constructive!
Wiley has conducted writing workshops for these age groups:
- 2-5 years old
- 6-12 years old
- 12-16 years old
- 16-21 years old
Serving, among others, these groups:
- “Music in the Park” Series (5 separate years), Milpitas, CA
- Santa Clara County Arts Council
- Neighborhood Kids Corner, Roy Cloud School
- Palo Alto Parents and Professionals for the Arts
- American Youth Foundation
- Eastfield Ming Quong Foundation
Let Jump for Joy Music bring a Power of Strong Character™ Writing Workshop to your school or organization!
by Wiley and Deborah Rankin
The Power of Strong Character™ includes
* and many other positive traits
They provide a “terrific” framework
to encourage healthy boundaries,
respect for others, and an adventure
in writing compositions!